Back to Work: Returning Safely to Your Workplace
Wednesday 19 August, 2pm
Are you unsure of the role of employers in ‘Test and Protect’, Scotland’s strategic approach to eliminating COVID-19?
Are you preparing for a safe return to the workplace?
Are you developing plans to protect the health of your people and your customers as you reopen?
Join this webinar for practical advice and innovative solutions which will help you to:
- Make your workplace safe for return
- Support your people to transition and to minimise business disruption
- Implement ‘Test and Protect’ in your business or organisation
- Stuart McLennan, CEO, Circular 1 – Testing procedures and solutions
- Gwilym Gibbons, Chief Executive, The Crichton Trust – Role of landlords in supporting tenants
- Eddie Black, Group Managing Director, Eco-Genics – Pre-entry mechanisms & support
Members events are just one benefit of SCDI membership. If you are already a member, you will have received booking information by email, either in a direct invitation or in our fortnightly newsletter.
If you are not currently a member, and are interested in finding out more, you can read more by clicking the button below.