Programme for Government Breakfast Briefing
Guest Speaker: David Wilson, Programme Director, Scottish National Investment Bank
Tuesday 23 October 2018
Time – 08:30 for 09:00 – 10:30
Dress – Business
Venue – Scotland House, 5th Floor, 58 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DR
Join leading Scottish integrated public affairs, PR and design agency, Orbit, in partnership with the Scottish Council for Development & Industry (SCDI) to explore how the Programme for Government could shape the business environment in Scotland over the next 12 months and beyond.
This business breakfast event will be invaluable to business leaders and public affairs professionals with existing interests in Scotland or those who are considering investments there. It will answer questions such as:
- What priorities is the Scottish National Investment Bank likely to have after it is setup and how can you work with them?
- What are the implications of the Scottish Government’s infrastructure investment plans for businesses operating in Scotland?
- How can your organisation work with the Scottish Government to deliver on these promises?
- What skills and knowledge will Scotland need to make this vision a reality?
Speakers will include:
- Alex Bruce – Director, Orbit
- Matt Lancashire – Director of Policy & Public Affairs, SCDI
- David Wilson – Programme Director for the Scottish National Investment Bank