Date: 27 February 2020
Venue: thestudio, 67 Hope Street, G2 6AE
Productivity Matters 2020 is the inaugural productivity conference from Scotland’s Productivity Club. Focussing on finding solutions to increase the productivity of Scotland, the conference will give you the opportunity to hear from a range of expert speakers, and receive practical information on how you can implement strategies for your own business. The day will include case studies, workshops and advice from influencers who are driving change in the Scottish economy.
Our speakers include:
- Ivan McKee, MSP, Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation
- Mandy Mair, Performance Team Leader, Alliance Management, Scottish Water
- Scottish Enterprise
- University of Strathclyde Business School
- Chas Moloney, Marketing Director, Ricoh UK
- Courtney Hendry, Chair of SDS Youth Board
Who should attend?
This conference is open to all businesses who are already engaged with Scotland’s Productivity Club, or who have an ambition to implement changes in their organisation which will streamline operations and support growth.
To learn more, join the club and register for events, visit the Productivity Club Scotland website.