3rd Annual Productivity Club Conference
As the country emerges from the pandemic, Productivity Club Scotland’s hybrid conference explores how new ways of working may be adopted and embraced to boost business performance and productivity.
Full Day Event: 09.00 – 18.00
In-person Location: RBS Conference Centre, Gogarburn, Edinburgh
Online Platform: Zoom
This day-long free conference has been designed specifically to address some of the complex issues facing the commercial sector following a difficult and demanding two years. The conference promises to provide support, practical advice and plenty of innovative ideas to aid business recovery and improved productivity, and with expert enterprise and social enterprise input will consider the challenges to productivity posed by Scotland’s unique geography.
Guest speakers and session facilitators will help us:
- Assess how productivity in Scotland is affected by geography and socio-economic factors, and how we can overcome barriers
- Discover the role played by digital leadership and data in performance development and planning
- Analyse how HR, legal and health & safety requirements might affect new ways of working
- Learn from peers on how they: implemented creativity and innovation processes; started their net zero journey; introduced a 4-day week improving productivity and employee engagement
As well as offering practical advice and space for forward thinking, our conference will provide time for networking, and a session exploring the vital importance of mindfulness and wellbeing for ourselves, our colleagues and staff, as we continue on the road to recovery.
Speakers and Panel Members:
- Ms Kate Forbes MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Economy;
- Nico Simeone, Director, Six by Nico;
- Kirsty Thomson, CEO, The Circle;
- Lesley Smillie, Partner, Deloitte;
- Matthew Kennett, Director, Productivity – People and Transformation, NatWest;
- Jackie Brierton, CEO, GrowBiz;
- Robert Thorburn, Partnership Director – Scotland, Openreach;
- Carolyn Currie, Chair, Productivity Institute Scotland, CEO, WES;
- Lee Ann Panglea, Head of CIPD Scotland and North Ireland, CIPD;
- Sean Duffy, CEO, The Wise Group;
- Anthony Burns, COO, ACS Clothing;
- Prof. Patricia Findlay, Professor of Work and Employment Relations, Strathclyde University;
- Sara Thiam, CEO, SCDI;
- James Bream, CEO, Katoni Engineering;
- Samantha Bedford, Mindfulness Teacher & Digital Innovation Specialist;
- Susan Galashan, Senior Consultant, Employment Law & HR, NatWest Mentor;
- Katie Bryant, Senior SHE Advisor, NatWest Mentor;
- Mark Wilkinson, Head of Business Development, The Data Lab;
- Willie Maltman, Director, Future Proof Learning;
- Gavin Prentice, Procurement & Technical Manager, Agrico UK;
- Jude McCorry, CEO, Scottish Business Resilience Centre;
- Declan Doyle, Head of Ethical Hacking & Client Services, Scottish Business Resilience Centre.
Please click HERE for the full agenda.
Dress Code: Business Casual