Returning to Growth: Ideas & Insights for Recovery
Wednesday 16 September, 10am
Scotland is beginning to slowly, carefully transition out of lockdown. The economy is continuing to reopen and businesses are now looking to return to growth. But times are still tough for everyone and the crisis is not yet over.
Small and medium-sized businesses in particular, the backbone of the Scottish economy, face many challenges as they try to recover in uncertain times. The COVID-19 crisis has disrupted and transformed the Scottish and global economies – and will continue to do so. SMEs need to be ready to adapt, compete and thrive in this brave new world.
So join this webinar to engage with new ideas and practical insights on:
- Technology & Productivity – Improve the way you work
- People & Brand – Retain/attract talent and strengthen your brand
- Sustainability & Governance – Future proof your business and enhance environmental performance
And listen to expert speakers from two new SCDI members:
- Calgary Communications – People & Brand
- Governex – Sustainability & Governance
- Yard – Technology & Productivity
You can book your place using the Eventbrite form below.