Future of Rural Scotland: What Next for… Tourism & Hospitality, Food & Drink and Agriculture?
22 July 2020, 10am – 11am
What next? It’s the question we’ve all been asking. As we look beyond lockdown towards recovery, we face an uncertain future. What next for our society and our economy?
Key sectors of Scotland’s economy in rural areas are among the hardest hit. Tourism & hospitality has been devastated by lockdown, social distancing and a lack of visitors. Food & drink and agriculture have been disrupted by sudden changes in demand, consumption and working practices.
So, building on the work of our Rural Commission, our ‘Future of Rural Scotland’ series of virtual seminars will ask:
- How could the crisis change the way we live and work in our rural communities?
- How will your rural business, organisation or sector have to adapt or innovate?
- How can we build a strong rural recovery together?
Join us to:
- Discuss and debate what’s next for rural Scotland.
- Engage with ideas and insights from thought leaders and business leaders.
- Learn about rural innovation globally which could help your business, organisation or community.
- John Keating, General Manager, Fairmont St Andrews
- Clive Phillips, Head of Land & Rural Business, Brodies
- Neil Wilson, Director, SAB Advisory and Executive Director, The Institute of Auctioneers
This webinar is free for all SCDI members. To find out more about joining, contact us using the button below.
In partnership with