Scotland’s Tech Revolution: Disruption, Productivity and the Internet of Things
Thursday 29 October, 12pm
Our Upskilling Scotland (2020) report explored how the Fourth Industrial Revolution is rapidly disrupting the world of work and the future of skills. Scotland’s businesses and workers will need to adapt, reskill and upskill to keep pace with change and to compete on the global stage.
The Internet of Things is one of the most potentially transformative technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. But many are unaware of what it could mean for our economy and society, as well as their own businesses and organisations.
Join us for a forward-thinking session to learn more about:
- How technological innovation is reshaping our economy and will disrupt your sector
- How the Internet of Things can boost productivity and support decision-making
- How the Internet of Things can improve health and wellbeing
Hear from an experienced business leader and a leading tech expert:
- Frank Quinn, Founder & CEO, QIoT
- Prof Muhammad Imran, Professor of Communication Systems, University of Glasgow
You can book your place using the Eventbrite form below. All SCDI Members will receive a booking code – either in the event invitation or in our members’ newsletter – allowing them to reveal a hidden members ticket, which is free of charge. If you are a member and have not received this information, click below to contact us.
If you’re unsure how to add a promo code, you can find instructions here.