National Transport Strategy Call for Views
SCDI are responding to the consultation by Transport Scotland on a new National Transport Strategy and we would welcome your views to shape our submission.
The draft strategy sets out a vision for the future of transport for the next 20 years. It will provide the framework for a review of strategic investments in transport. You can find the full consultation here.
We are interested in our members’ comments on any or all of the following key questions:
- What aspects of the transport system work well at the moment?
- And what practical actions would you like to see the National Transport Strategy take to encourage and promote these?
- What aspects of the transport system do not work well at the moment?
- And what practical actions would you like to see the National Transport Strategy take to improve these?
- Is there anything else you would like to say about the National Transport Strategy?
- Is the Vision that is set out for the National Transport Strategy the right Vision for transport policy over the next 20 years?
- Are the Priorities and Outcomes that the Strategy is trying to achieve the right Priorities and Outcomes for transport policy over the next 20 years?
- Are some of these Priorities and Outcomes more important than others or are they equally important?
We are happy to receive comments by email or arrange a conversation with you where possible.
Please email Marc Strathie, Policy Analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for contributing views and evidence for our submission is COB Monday 21 October.