Strategic Conversation with Ivan McKee MSP on Trade, Investment and Innovation
Tuesday 3 November, 2pm
The event will focus on the role of trade, investment and innovation in economic recovery, and how businesses and the Scottish Government can drive this by building a deeper and even more collaborative partnership.
Participants will have the chance to discuss Mr McKee’s portfolio responsibilities, including:
- What practical ideas and projects can businesses and government, and their partners, take forward together to increase productivity through innovation, trade and internationalisation, and investment?
- Where can businesses and government, and their partners, work together more closely to deliver the priorities and ambitions in the Scottish Government’s Exports Plan and its imminent Inward Investment Plan?
- How will we grow Scotland’s life sciences sector following its contribution to the global response to COVID-19?
- How will we build a Low Carbon Economy and achieve Scotland’s Net Zero ambitions?
- What will replace European Structural and Investment Funds in Scotland?
The conversation will inform the ongoing refresh of SCDI’s Blueprint for the Scottish economy.
This event is by invitation only. If you are interested in receiving an invitation, please contact us using the button below.